The best private pool villas in Croatia
1. House Kočan - perfect Croatia villa for families $$
Located in Gruda, Croatia, this beautiful Croatia villa fits up to 10 guests so it’s a perfect villa for those larger families, or even groups of friends.
With a neoclassical style in architecture, there are hints of this all over the property with a millstone stone wheel, stone washing machine, stone bed for sleeping, among other unique features.
This beautiful villa comes with a fabulous swimming pool with country views and a private sport and game facilities such as table tennis.
Everything you need for a homely stay in Croatia.
- BBQ facilities
- Table Tennis, Darts, Trampoline (among other activities)
- Private terrace
2. Beautiful “Garden House” - a perfect Croatia villa on the Dalmatia strip $$$
If you dream of a beautiful villa that houses a private infinity pool with sea views, access to private beaches, all in a modern, beautifully designed home? Look no further!
This is the perfect Croatian villa with a pool for you! This unique villa is located in secluded bay "Šipkova" just 5 minutes away from busy Maslinica town which provides you with the perfect blend of privacy and tranquility, with close enough access to restaurants, cafes and bars.
Soak up the best of the Croatian sunshine whilst surrounded by 100 olive trees and ocean views that last forever.
This entire villa is exquisitely decorated and perfect for a Croatian holiday.
- Access to private beach and private seafront area
- Outdoor grill and seating area
- Sea views from swimming pool
3. Villa Šime - a luxurious Croatia villa with swimming pool $$$
Located in the popular coastline area of Zadar, this private pool villa in Croatia is perfect for friends and family, or those couples who just want a large villa space to relax in.
This villa is in a great villa and uniquely combines Croatian countryside views with beautiful sea views.
It’s equipped with everything you need to have a fantastic holiday including, a private playground for sports, and a heated swimming pool.
You’re only a few minutes walk away from the beach and close enough to all the restaurants and bars locally. A fantastic place to stay in Croatia.
- Heated swimming pool with sea views
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Outdoor fire
4. Absolute Beach Villa - a beautiful private pool villa in Croatia
Located in Omis, Croatia (one of my favourite spots!), this villa is MASSIVE and perfect for those families and friends seeking a beautiful villa in a great location.
This villa has absolutely everything you need for a fantastic holiday. Your private swimming pool features beautiful sea views and you are literally steps away from entering the ocean.
This property is beautifully designed throughout and includes outdoor dining, a terrace for sunbathing and much more.
Definitely a great spot to stay in Croatia, and there is on-site parking if you’re arriving via your own car or a hired vehicle.
- Outside oven/fire
- Private swimming pool with sea views
- BBQ facilities
5. Villa Paradise, Old traditionalist Istria house - One of the most beautiful Croatia villas with a pool $$
This is a perfect Croatian villa for couples. I personally think it oozes romance and charm. Strategically located near Umag, which is the most important tour in the area of Istria, you’re close to all the great spots!
This villa is situated in meadows and woods so the perfect place for those couples who are seeking a luxury villa and holiday that’s in the middle of nature.
It’s even got it’s own private pool which is a great size AND it’s got a large Jacuzzi. Perfection! This villa is located on a ranch, so you’ll have company in the form of beautiful horses and local animals.
Definitely one of the best villas in Istria with a private pool.
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Riding and volleyball available
- Located on working farm, so able to take tours to see produce
6. Secluded Villa in countryside - beautiful Croatia villa with large pool in the countryside $$
Located on the edge of a tiny village, in a quiet, rural location, this beautifully furnished three-bedroom villa is perfect for a Croatian escape.
It’s perfect for those individuals who seek a rustic escape with it’s secluded terrace and garden, complete with BBQ. You’ve got your own private 32m square swimming pool.
The villa is beautifully designed and fully equipped with everything you need for a wonderful stay. Outside you’ve got a dining table with a covered patio for al fresco dining.
There’s also parking available too.
- Outdoor Patio with fire pit
- Extra large swimming pool
- Flat screen SAT-TV, game console included
7. Villa Ivanovi Dvori - a charming Croatia villa with pool with it’s own private beach
This beautiful villa is a perfect place for those seeking luxury and tranquility all in one.
Ideally positioned right by the sea and the beach Vrtić, this is the perfect Croatian villa for families, friends or couples.
You can enjoy beautiful sea views amongst the olive garden. The property is also in a great position being only 800 , from the centre of Novalja.
This villa has everything you need to stay entertained, with a beautiful private swimming pool, complimentary bikes, outdoor fire and much more.
- Welcome drink with light snack on arrival
- Stand up paddle board included complimentary
- Massive private swimming pool
8. Villa Paula - A perfect private pool villa in Dubrovnik $$/$$$
This beautiful villa with a private pool is located in amazing Dubrovnik, one of the most popular places to visit in Croatia.
The bus stop to Dubronik is only 30 metres away, so it’s in a perfect location.
This villa has everything you need for a wonderful stay including, an outdoor kitchen with BBQ (for those summer nights), air conditioning, rooms that sleep up to 10 people, and on the covered terrace there is a pool billiards table.
This is a perfect villa for a large family or friendship group thanks to its great size and location from pebble beaches and Dubrovnik old town.
If you can reach maximum capacity for this villa, it turns into a super cheap villa as the price doesn’t change!
An excellent villa in Dubrovnik with a pool.
- Outdoor bar/kitchen
- Gym equipment
- Billiard table
9. Villa Arion - a beautiful Croatia villa with pool and terrace $$$
Located in Mokosica, Croatia, this beautiful 4 bedroom villa is absolutely fabulous.
Not only do you get a private heated swimming pool, but you’ve even got a joint cold hot tub too which is perfect for cooling down in the strong Croatian sunshine.
This villa comes with all the best amenities including two living areas, two kitchens, outdoor BBQ, sun loungers, boat mooring (if needed) and so much more.
It’s also in an excellent location since it’s only 10 km from beautiful Dubrovnik and the property is surrounded by mountains, Ombla river and Adriatic sea offering spectacular views all round. This is one of my favourite villas near Dubrovnik with a pool.
- Table tennis/fooseball (other similar fun games)
- Outdoor bbq/wood burner
- Heated swimming pool
10. Villa Milla - A wonderful budget Croatian villa with pool $
Located on the south side of the island of Ciovo in the beautiful bay of Mavarstica, this epic villa is brand new and packed with modern amenities, beautiful designs and everything you need for a great holiday.
Not only does your stay here give you access to a beautiful pool, but you’ll also get access to a modern gym too.
There is an outdoor BBQ, epic sea views and you're located just 5km from ancient Trogir and about 30 km from Split meaning you’re in a perfect position to explore some of Croatia's best sights.
All apartments are spacious, clean and include air conditioning throughout.
There’s even the possibility to rent a moped or boat too!
- Only 80 m from the sea
- Gym access
- Perfect location
11. Villa Green Paradise - one of the top Croatian villas with a pool $$$
This beautiful Croatian villa has everything you want for a paradise style stay. If you are seeking an oasis of green with the shade of magnolia trees, fig, olive trees and grapevines all entwined with scents of lavender and sage, then you’ve found the perfect villa.
Stretching 4000 metres squared, this villa provides you with complete privacy and stunning views of the blue sea of the Kaštela bay.
For the adventurous types, you can even go hiking and biking at the nearby Kozjak mountain. With a large swimming pool, and a fabulous Jacuzzi, this villa is truly amazing, AND it’s close to one of the best UNESCO heritage towns Croatia has to offer: Trogir.
- Jacuzzi that fits 5 adults
- Outdoor solar shower
- Outdoor fireplace/BBQ
12. 3 Bedroom Villa with heated pool - one of the cheap Croatia villas on offer $
This beautiful villa is located in the seaside village of Vinisce which is a 45 minute drive from Split, and is fantastic value for money.
This is a Croatian villa that is perfect for families with children or a small group of friends. If you seek a peaceful and quiet holiday, then this is a great choice.
Not only have you got a fabulous heated swimming pool to relax in, but the village harbour which features crystal clear water is only 5 minutes walking from the villa.
The villa has all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay including, 3 spacious bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor BBQ, summer kitchen, sun beds and much more.
- Heated swimming pool
- Outdoor kitchen/BBQ area
- Perfect location for exploring
13. House Julija - a brilliant holiday villa private pool $
If you’re looking for a budget villa in Croatia with a pool, then this is an excellent choice. Located in Zadar.
This modern house is located near Obrovac, in a small and calm village called Zelengrad. It’s the perfect place if you seek peacefulness and serenity as you’re surrounded with calmness.
The holiday villa is equipped with all you need for a relaxing stay and is beautifully decorated. You’ve even got your own beautiful terrace with a private pool to enjoy beautiful sunsets and drinks by the pool.
It’s recommended to have a car with this villa so you can explore the area, plus parking is available free of charge!
- Outdoor BBQ/fireplace
- Tranquil surroundings
- Outdoor terrace
14.Villa Stanić - great value apartment in Croatia with pool $
This villa is truly fantastic, and can fit up to 4 people comfortably, meaning it's a great choice for two couples, a small family, or one couple who want some extra space.
These apartments are located in the beautiful village of Novi Vinodolski, which is only 200m from the beach and 1 km from the city centre.
The swimming pool is very large and offers sea views, the rooms, kitchen and dining area are all beautifully decorated throughout and the property is equipped with everything needed for a relaxing stay in beautiful Croatia.
- Only 200m from the sea (swimming possible)
- Covered outdoor dining area
- Air conditioning throughout
15. R&R Ranch - an epic and unique villa with a pool $$$
This is probably my favourite Croatian villa with a pool. It’s absolutely amazing! This is an epic 350 m2 wooden villa, with a 6 m wide and 10 m long swimming pool.
It features an open kitchen and BBQ, and 8000 square metres of more than 200 organic fruit trees that you can freely wander and eat!
If you’ve been seeking a countryside paradise, then this is absolutely it. Not only that, you actually get complimentary horse riding lessons.
This is one of the most beautifully designed villas both interior and exterior I’ve seen! It is no surprise that this villa books up super quick, so you’ll need to book soon if you want to experience it.
- Free horseback riding
- 200 organic fruit trees to use
- Massive swimming pool
16. Villa Camellia - a beautiful Croatia villa located on Brac Island $$
Brac island is truly one of the most beautiful places to visit in Croatia. This private pool villa is excellent value for money and it’s an exclusive villa just for adults, so perfect for a romantic, or honeymoon getaway.
Whether you are travelling alone or as a couple let Villa Camellia be your perfect place to stay. You’re located conveniently close to the town centre, but still in a peaceful location surrounded by the high walls and greenery of Brac to provide serenity and privacy.
The 4 star apartments are beautifully decorated and complete with everything you need for a romantic stay, including a fabulous private swimming pool. This is truly a cosy and romantic stay on Brac Island for 2!
One of my favourite villas to rent in Croatia with a private pool and the perfect honeymoon villa in Croatia!
- Adults only
- Outdoor terrace
Where to stay in Croatia
There are lots of amazing places to stay in Croatia, so to help you decide on a specific area, I thought I’d give you some extra information about my favorite places in Croatia.
- Split - Split is a popular place with tourists in Croatia, and it’s filled with everything you need for a holiday. A fabulous old town area with UNESCO heritage features, beautiful viewpoints, lots of fantastic beaches with bars and beautiful views and all for a great price too. Check out more things to do in Split here.
- Kastel - Kastel refers to the area on the Dalmiantan coast which comprises seven towns, leading to Trogir, the beautiful UNESCO heritage sight town. All these mini towns are set along the water, so you can imagine the beautiful views on offer. We stayed in Kastel Kalmelovec for 3 weeks and it was honestly beautiful!
- Brac Island - You can base your on Hvar, or Brac Island for your stay in Croatia and you’ll be greeted to some of the most beautiful beaches ever. I’m talking crystal clear water that’s perfect for swimming in. Brac also has a fabulous winery, the closest one to water in the entire world, and is packed with amazing viewpoints, hikes and things to do.
- Zadar - Another fabulous seaside area of Croatia that’s famous for its beautiful blue waters, epic sea views and delicious seafood. A popular place for families and couples, you really can’t go wrong with Zadar!
- Istra - This is a fantastic peninsula in Croatia that offers stunning waters, great food, and unique sights. One of my favorite spots here in Pula, which has its version of the Colosseum in Rome, is pretty cool! All the towns and areas along this strip are extremely beautiful and a great place to spend your Croatian holiday.
- Dubrovnik - Thanks to GOT, Dubrovnik is now super famous, (it’s Kings Landing), but despite this, Dubrovnik is truly one of the most beautiful towns/cities I’ve ever been to. It’s bursting with amazing history, it’s got epic sea views, beautiful beaches and the cobblestone streets of the old town are just wonderful. I always recommend staying a little bit outside of Dubrovnik (as two of the properties above are), so that you can enjoy the sea views and Dubrovnik from a distance too. Fantastic place to stay in Croatia!
There are of course lots of other amazing places to visit and stay in Croatia, and many of them are listed above.
You may find you’ll need to return to visit all the amazing sights again!